Print this page
- The University follows two admission cycles in January and
July. Most of the programmes are on offer both in both sessions. Some of the Programmes offered by School of Health Sciences and School of Agriculture Sciences are either offered in January Session or in July Session. B.Ed. programme is offered in January session only and admission is offered through entrance test.
- The Notification for admission is issued in major national and regional news papers separately.
- The University has introduced Walk-in-admission facility, with effect from January, 2001, for all Certificate Programmes (CPs) for six-month duration. The candidates who are desirous of taking admission to any of the CPs are required to approach the concerned Regional Director at any time during office hours. The admissions for these programmes will remain open round the year therefore the candidates may get / submit the application forms as per the following schedule.
For January Session : 1st June to 30th November
For July Session : 1st December to 31st May
- The detailed information on admissions and application forms are available on the University web site www.ignou.ac.in.
- Ignou provides considerable flexibility in entry qualifications, place, pace and the duration of study.
- Students enrolled at other university can also join IGNOU programmes simultaneously.
- Students enrolled in Degree Programmes in IGNOU can simultaneously pursue other Certificate Programmes.